In this learning experience, we will go on a photo walk where we will explore how to capture the world as it relates back to us.
- prepare ourselves to be present and immerse wholly in a space
- hone our observational skills with an analytical and reflective eye,
- learn visual composition techniques,
- explore how our bodies interact with and within a space,
- participate in a series of exercises that encourage the expression of different perspectives,
- analyse and distill information from a reference image,
- share our thoughts, opinions and learn from one another,
and of course, have some fun and play together while we're at it!
Each workshop will be approximately 3 hours.
*A minimum of 3 participants is required for a workshop to proceed.
Dates & Times:
Saturday, 17 April 2021 : 11.00am - 2.00pm Saturday, 24 April 2021 : 3.00pm - 6.00pm
Roomier | Curated Tableware & Vintage Finds
463 Crawford Lane, #02-07, Singapore 190463
Something cool and airy that allows you to move comfortably and freely.
Part of this workshop will involve walking outdoors.
A wet weather plan will be implemented in the event of rain.
|Please bring:||A phone with a camera|