In this learning experience, I will share how drawing is the foundation of my artistic journey and how it has helped me evolve as an Artist.
This learning experience is especially for those of us who are curious about developing confidence in their relationship with drawing.
You do not need to believe that you know how to draw to join and in fact, if drawing has always challenged, scared or eluded you, this workshop is for you.
- reflect on our personal connection (of lack thereof) with drawing,
- discuss setbacks, mindsets and challenges in our relationship with drawing,
- briefly touch on the history of drawing and its role in our daily lives,
- learn about the anatomy of drawings,
- explore how drawing can relate to other media and crafts,
- explore how drawing can relate to finding your own personal style,
- share our thoughts, opinions and learn from one another,
and of course, have some fun and play together while we're at it!
|Date:||Saturday, 27 March 2021|
|Time:||3.00pm - 6.00pm|
Pig Pig Hooray Studio
420 North Bridge Road, #03-06 North Bridge Centre, 188727
Come dressed comfortably.
This workshop will be conducted fully indoors but will involve some simple moving around as part of the activities.
A reference photo or image of your choice.
You can use photos you've taken yourself or taken from the internet. It does not need to be an original image.
Hard or soft copies are both okay.